Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a non-invasive way to take dozens of pictures of inside your body. Using strong magnets and radio waves, MRI creates clearer and more detailed images than traditional x-rays. This greatly enhances your physician's ability to more accurately diagnose medical conditions.
The Medical Center at Franklin offers the most advanced diagnostic imaging techniques currently available with the Hitachi Echelon 1.5T MRI system.
- Scan time has been decreased by at least 50 percent
- The opening has been shortened and widened, reducing anxiety in claustrophobic patients
- 70 percent of all scans can be done feet first
- Extremely high image quality that allows for increased diagnostic confidence
- Accommodates patients up to 500 pounds
- Anatomically-specific receiver coils provide advanced imaging applications in fields such as vascular, orthopaedic, and neurological
- Contains scanning features that compensate for motion, effectively scanning patients who are unable to remain still
For more information, call us at (270) 598-4899.